Illuminators – How can you become a person other people look up to?
How many people do you hold dear because you look up to them? I call them illuminators. They do selfless things and see to have it together. People are drawn to them; they are very inspiring.
Now look at how many people you know that just seem to vegetate – they just exist and try making it through another day. Often, they are demotivated, anxious and outright unfocused. Some are blunt and nasty. They can drain your energy right out of you.
Have you ever noticed how many more of the negative people there are compared to the inspiring ones? I hold the belief that there is a sacred ratio of illuminators versus negative people. The illuminators help keep the others stay mentally afloat. Fortunately, it takes a lot fewer really positive people to inspire the rest of the folks.
Guess what, you may be a lot closer to being a illuminator than you thought. Just look at the list below that gives you a few criteria of really positive people:
- You have a positive attitude towards life.
- You say what you do, and you do what you say.
- You protect other people that cannot fend for themselves.
- You know how to serve other people.
- You do things for others without expecting anything in return.
- You have focus because you know your purpose and limitations.
- You smile – even if the situation you are in may not be anything to smile about.
- You are honest.
- You are sincere.
- You are in the moment with the people that you are surrounded with.
- You ______ (Please share items that would extend this list in the comment field below.
There are so many illuminators around us that help us keep our mental balance. They inspire us to do the right thing. They let us never lose hope. We cannot ever give up on ourselves and others.
Please do your best and give your own snow globe a little stir and ponder how little it takes to become an illuminator yourself. Join the tribe! I would love nothing more than for you to share my post with your friends and letting them sign up. Just follow the link at the right side of the blog site.