What does being weak as water really mean?
I used to think that this referred to water having no taste and no effect at all on anything. The more I think about it, the more I believe that we have been wrong about it. In fact water is more human than you may have ever thought.
- Water is very persistent and yet accommodating. Just look how it forms a stream and follows its path faithfully. It remains powerful and persistent all the way to when it meets the sea. It is always ready to give itself up. Flexibility and persistence are among the greatest human attributes as well.
- Water can transcend from liquid to gas, or solid. External forces can change its characteristics significantly and remain useful in each form. We are also blessed with this attribute. Depending on external forces we also adapt and make good use of the respective attributes that come with it.
- Water that is balanced provides life. With the perfect balance of the ph level it sustains life. When we are well balanced we are too blessed with a sustainable life.
- Water gives and sustains live as we know it. No other substance is like it. We are mostly comprised of water.
- Water can cut stone. With pressure is possesses the power to transform and cut stone and even steel. We humans may be weak and yet under the right circumstances mind and body are capable of incredible feats of strength.
- Water goes stale if stays still. Worse, bacteria and other organisms start growing in it. Always be on the move and you do not go stale.
As you can see there is more to water than meets the eye. It is not weak or without effect – and neither are we.