Name 10 people you admire take and forward this challenge
Name 10 People you admire. They may be living people or figures from history. List the name of each person and what they are/ were known for. Pass this challenge on to a friend!
Here’s my list:
- Martin Luther – German cleric, leader of the Reformation
- Mahatma Gandhi – Indian social activist instrumental in India’s becoming independent from Britain; “Be the change you want to see in the world.”
- George Washington – American revolutionary war Commander in Chief and first President of the United States of America
- Abraham Lincoln – Civil War era President of the United States of America
- Helmut Kohl – Former German Chancellor, he held the key to Germany’s reunification and unified Europe
- Martin Luther King, Jr. – American cleric, civil rights leader, social activist.
- Peter Strople – The most connected man in America with a heart of Gold.
- John O’Leary – The most inspiring man in America
- Herbert Grönemeyer – German song writer and actor “Das Boot”
- Muhammad Ali – American Boxer, sometimes down but never out
This is more difficult than you would think at first. Once I got started I could think of more and more people whom I all genuinely admire.
I challenge Tom Hill, Tom Jenkins, and Brett Blair to create their own lists and challenge three others!
Happy pondering and challenging!