Do you like a challenge: Can you name 15 people you admire?
In this time where the news are packed with more depressing than uplifting content I invite you for something more inspiring. Name 15 People you admire. They may be living people or figures from history. Think of why you look up to them. If they are living try touching base with them and make sure to let them know how much they mean to you.
Here’s my list:
- Martin Luther – German cleric, leader of the Reformation
- Mahatma Gandhi – Indian social activist instrumental in India’s becoming independent from Britain; “Be the change you want to see in the world.”
- George Washington – American revolutionary war Commander in Chief and first President of the United States of America
- Abraham Lincoln – Civil War era President of the United States of America
- Helmut Kohl – Former German Chancellor, he held the key to Germany’s reunification and unified Europe
- Martin Luther King, Jr. – American cleric, civil rights leader, social activist.
- Peter Strople – The most connected man in America with a heart of Gold.
- John O’Leary – The most inspiring man in America
- Herbert Grönemeyer, German song writer and actor “Das Boot”
- Muhammad Ali – American Boxer, sometimes down but never out
- Brendon Burchard – From a second chance in life to a training expert he is helping so many people start a coaching and teaching career
- Katrin S – My sister. Much like Muhammad Ali she is about as tough as they come when facing challenges life keeps throwing at her
- My Granddad and Grandma – I know no one who was fairer and more giving than these two folks
- My mom – No matter how much misery she endured she always mustered a smile and kept helping others
- My kids – They advocate for themselves and do so much to help serve other people
This is more difficult than you would think at first. Once I got started I could think of more and more people whom I all genuinely admire.