8 ways letting you do the one thing that you wished you could do
Prevent a life time worth of regret or would you rather like for your headstone to read “I only wished I could have spent another day at the office”? The moment is here and now. There will never be another one like it because in a minute the moment will have passed and when it passes you will not be able to do anything about that any more. If your goal looks to big there are recipes around to fulfill your dream. Remember that no dream is too big and no niche / focus is small enough to pursue and make a success out of.
- Know yourself. What is your purpose and your Why? Write it down and refine continuously.
- Read like a fool about the topics that are associated with your passion and your purpose.
- Journal like crazy and review continuously.
- Plan your next steps 18 months out. Break them into smaller time increments. Deliver content and take action – even if you think you are not quite done yet. Remember that this is an evolutionary process and you will learn more as you go along.
- Voice your intent to friends and family – frequently.
- Never eat alone – meet with social and business friends and new contacts on a regular basis.
- Get yourself a Mastermind Group: this is your inner circle of friends that mutually help each other reach their goals.
- Have fun during the process. The best is yet to come. Passion first, money second – it will come automatically.