Here is my “why” and what you get out of my blog
What you get out of reading and following my blog
Have you looked at a snow globe lately? All it takes is a quick shake and the snow flakes are whirling around in it. When you take your time your imagination takes over and you start to wonder and ponder the scene. Those thoughts and dreams can be so wonderful and inspirational and it is a time when we are at our best.
The inside of this snow globe can be your life too. It takes spending a little time to slow down and then letting your imagination be curious. Whatever you see there can and will happen with a little courage. Reading my blog represent that little first shake of the snow globe. Stretch yourself so you can reach your full potential that you were blessed with right from birth.
The reason why I turned to blogging and writing is simply because this connects me with my purpose. Having overcome adversity early in life left me with the desire that other people should not have to go through the same. That would be a shame. For the better part of my life I was lucky enough to enjoy opportunities that opened up for me. Sure, I was the one who grabbed them and turned them into something, but ultimately synchronicity and a lot of friends helped out by providing me with opportunities. Now it is time for me to share my talents, experience, and enthusiasm for life with you. Inspiring and motivating you is at the top of my list.
The talents and experience came in hard lessons and those lessons taught me well:
- Growing up in a household with two alcoholic parents taught me about how to evaluate relationships, patterns, what drives trust, and how keep an eternal optimism and enthusiasm.
- Growing up not having a lot of money taught me being resourceful, innovative, creative and motivated.
- Growing up in Germany taught me when and how to stand up for people that cannot fend for themselves.
- Pondering nature provided me with an eternal awe how beautiful our little planet is and how rich we humans are. It taught me to think about how to make life more sustainable and how to build this thinking into every day social and business life. It is called the Triple Bottom Line approach: People, Planet, Prosperity.
- Immigrating to the United States taught me how to best appreciate freedom, free business, how serious we need to take the rights that our founders provided us with and how we owe it to ourselves to enjoy and perpetuate them.
- Leading people taught me how to be authentic, genuine, and sincere. I am their/ your servant.
- Realizing that the only thing holding you back in life is YOU.
Call to action:
If you like what you see and read here, please pass it on. Forward this mail and / or website link on to a friend. Invite them to sign up for reading 3 inspirational blog posts a week. Please help inspire over 6 million people in the next 5 years – that is about the amount of people that my LinkedIn connections connect me to at this time.
PS: This page will not allow comments anymore